SuitsofArmor.com is not responsible for any typographical errors. Pictures are for illustration purposes only. All manufacturer’s names featured in this site are property trademarks of their respective owners. We reserve the right to approve, deny or revoke accounts. We reserve the right to cancel any order at our discretion. We reserve the right to enforce this policy less severely than stated is entirely at SuitsofArmor.com’s discretion. (Throwing yourself on our mercy helps).
- SuitsofArmor.com and all of its agents are to be held harmless of any and all legal action arising from sale, use or misuse of any of our products.
- Occasionally there may be information on our Sites that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the Sites is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear at the Sites. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
We believe strongly in our products, and as part of that belief, we warranty our products against all manufacturer’s defects (workmanship and or materials) for a period of 30 days from the date of customer purchase (we extend this guarantee to the original invoiced customer only). This warranty also applies only when the product is used under normal conditions for which the product is designed, and does not apply to damage related to accident, misuse, improper care, negligence, and normal and/or excessive wear and tear. If you have any items that need to be returned, please use our Contact Us page for your authorization and the return shipping instructions.
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges Policy
How To Return An Item
- All returns will be charged up to 15% restocking fee. Custom ordered items can not be returned. Some of our clothing is custom made at time of order. Please see individual products for details. Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. Your must return the item within 30 days of receiving your Return Authorization Number.
- Please contact us at http://www.SuitsofArmor.com/index.php?main_page=contact_us or use our Contact Us page within 5 business days of receipt of goods for a Return Authorization Number.
2. Display your Return Authorization Number on the outside of all the returned packages.
3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
- No returns will be accepted without prior authorization. Direct all calls regarding returnable merchandise to customer service – http://www.SuitsofArmor.com/index.php?main_page=contact_us or use our Contact Us page.
- No returns, of any type, will be accepted without a Return Authorization Number number on the exterior of the box.
- We are not responsible for loss of merchandise or merchandise damaged in transit. Claims for damaged merchandise must be made to the carrier promptly and the complete package retained for inspection.
- Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- The Return Authorization Number number will be valid for 30 (thirty) days only. All returns for exchange must be received with in this period. Later or incomplete returns may be subject to refusal. Return Authorization Number numbers will not be extended or resigned.
- During the Halloween season of September and October, and Christmas season of December and January, it can take 2-3 weeks to process a return.
During Halloween Season (from October 1st to October 31st) please note that we only allow exchanges, no returns please. This policy supersedes our Standard Return and Exchange Policy. We apologize for the inconvenience this policy may cause you.
A 15% restocking fee will be charged on products returned for refund except when we have made an error.
How To Exchange An Item
- If your item is in new, unused condition, you may exchange your item for a different size or color, etc. You will not be subject to a restocking fee in this case, but you still will have to pay return shipping.
- Your item must be in its original unused condition to be exchanged, unless there is a manufacturer defect. Your must return the item within 30 days of receiving your Return Authorization Number.
- Please call us at http://www.SuitsofArmor.com/index.php?main_page=contact_us or use our Contact Us page within 5 business days of receipt of goods for a Return Authorization Number.
2. Display your Return Authorization Number on the outside of all the returned packages.
3. Include in your package a signed letter explaining reason for the exchange. Provide your order number and product/s you want to return for exchange and the original receipt.
How To Cancel An Item
1. Please call us at 208-991-3665 or use our Contact Us page to cancel the item.
- If a cancellation is placed within 12 hours and the order has not been shipped, a full refund will be issued.
- A refund will be issued within 10 business days using the method by which the customer paid.
- If the cancellation is placed after the order has been shipped, then the order becomes a return and the customer must Contact Us for a Return Authorization Number See How to Return an Item above.
Accepted Methods of Payment
Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, Discover)
Check/Money Order – this is also how we process Institutional POs. Please contact us to use.
Pay By Phone – For special issues or to have us take card information over the phone. Please contact us to use.
Credit Card & PayPal Charges
Your credit card or PayPal account will be charged when you place your order. If we are not able to fulfill your order for any reason your credit card or PayPal account can/will be refunded.
Price listed is for each item or pack unless specified otherwise.
Product specifications and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
SuitsofArmor.com cannot be responsible for pricing or other errors, and reserves the right to cancel orders arising from such errors.
All orders are shipped FREIGHT and sometimes take up to 8 weeks to ship (because many are custom made at time of order). Business hours are Monday – Friday 10 am – 6 pm MST. We do NOT ship on Saturdays, Sundays, or Holidays, nor do our Shippers deliver orders on those days. Please do not expect orders to be shipping immediately upon you placing the order. International orders are not shipped for 10 business days due to the high percentage of fraud on international orders.
Undeliverable or Damaged Packages
- Packages will be returned to us if:
- The customer provides us with the wrong address.The customer is not able to sign for the package.The customer did not pick up the package when they have been left a message to do so.
- If it is determined that the package was undeliverable due to customer’s error, we will re-ship the package again.
- The customer will be responsible for all shipping charges due to customer’s errors.
- Customers should refuse delivery of obviously damaged packages from the carrier and call us or use our Contact Us page immediately.
- Please understand we carefully inspect all items before they leave our warehouse. If damage does occur and it is not our or your fault, it will become the responsibility of the carrier to cover all damages. Please call us at call us at 208-353-8802 or use our Contact Us page immediately.
- We will file a claim with the UPS or other carrier. Therefore, please:
- Retain all packaging.
- Make photos of the damaged product and package and send them to our Service Department to assist in claim filing.
- Customers who refuse their package, have called, and received a Return Authorization Number number will be charged a restocking fee of 15% of purchase price and shipping costs via the original method of payment and the $10 refused shipment fee charged by UPS.
- Customers who refuse their package, and return their packages without a Return Authorization Number number will not be guaranteed a refund and will be charged the shipping costs via the original method of payment and the $10 refused shipment fee charged by UPS.
- Confirmation e-mail with a tracking number is sent when package has been shipped.
- Current shipment status can be checked with your account by logging in and selecting the order tab, selecting the order, then clicking on the shipment number links next to the item(s) on your order.
- Tracking information is available 24 hours after package has shipped.
- Items damaged in shipping must be reported within 24 hours of receipt for claim with shipper.
- If missing items or wrong items shipped, please call us or use our Contact Us page immediately.
- Shipping charges are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- The Shipping Rates shown on Shopping Cart and Checkout Page are Estimated Shipping Charges only. Actual shipping costs may vary.
- We’ll notify you the actual shipping costs after receiving your order if needed.
- Please be aware that shipping cost is highly sensitive to weight, dimensions and distance.
- The actual shipping cost may be lower or higher than the Estimated Shipping Charge depending on many factors.
- If the actual shipping cost is lower, we will charge the lower cost.
- If the actual shipping cost is higher, we will notify you via phone or email before processing your order.
- We work hard every day to bring you the lowest possible shipping cost
- The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location.
- Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
We will not ship to a Post Office Box or ship without a phone number. Please make sure that you give us the correct physical street address information in the Shipping Addresses area and a valid phone number. Not doing so can result in delaying the order or cancellation.
International customers are responsible for paying ALL fees including but limited to: customs fees,brokerage fees,import duties, and taxes. Full payment is required before the merchandise is shipped. SuitsofArmor.com is not responsible for items being refused by customs. Customers who refuse their package, or have them refused by customs will not be guaranteed a refund and will be charged the shipping costs via the original method of payment and any other fees paid by SuitsofArmor.com as a result.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
Special Orders & Suits of Armor
- Armors and other special order items will be charged in advance. Once the payment reaches the manufacturer and work begins you will NOT receive a refund if you cancel the order. (note: Any shipping fee not used would be refunded). Shipping fees may/will be different from what the system charged. We will notify you with the correct amount when we know what it is. Shipping fees do not generally include duties, taxes or brokerage fees for international shipments.
- Customers who refuse their package, and return their packages without a Return Authorization Number number will not be guaranteed a refund. We cannot control delivery times or days for freight shipments for Suits of Armor or other large Special Orders. freight companies make and maintain their own delivery schedule and contacts. We will not be able to tell them to deliver on a certain day or specific time. The freight company should contact you about their delivery schedule.
- Customers who refuse their freight shipments for Suits of Armor or other large Special Orders, and return their packages without a Return Authorization Number number will be responsible for all freight charges, any storage or return shipping fees in addition to the restock fee as noted above.
- Suits of Armor are not returnable.
- We cannot accept returns on special order items that are not defective.
Manufacturing Defects will be fixed or replaced to mutual satisfaction.